We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

alpine village aka gloria loughman quilt done!


Late last year I did a weekend quilt class with gloria loughman that my local pathchwork group in Cohuna had organised. The deal was that we got to do the class really cheaply but the con was that we had to have the quilt we made completed ready to be hung at the Victorian Quilters Showcase in July, but our quilts had to be finished in March so that they could be photographed etc. Yep it sounded easy at the time! In the class I got heaps done and promptly put it away as I had "heaps of time"...lol
Did I??? Of course not!!! It was all of a sudden March and mine wasnt done.
OK then I thought to myself, get to it. SO I did and here is the result. Im actually really pleased with it and Gary is even impressed (which is not an easy compliment to come by I can tell you)

5 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

wow very impressive blessed well done.

Di said...

Di, while all your work is beautiful, I think this is the BEST you've ever done! Excellent work!!!!

Sheila said...

Wow that is really pretty , so cheerful , great job .

NEEDLEWINGS said...

This is awesome! Love the colors and the concept!

Lindi said...

Beautiful, Di! You should be proud. :)