We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Log Cabin Finished

Firstly I'd like to say a big thankyou to the lovely comments to my posts. I would find it very easy to allow a UFO to stay a UFO, but being a part of this wonderful group keeps me motivated to plod along.

So . . . ta da . . . I'd like to share my next finish with you all. This was the #1 UFO I started on and here it is ready for gifting.


I'm not good with naming quilts so if anyone would like to make a suggestion?

So now it's on with a couple of swap pieces and then back to the T-Block quilt.

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your quilt is beautiful! Good finish!

molly said...

Log cabin is one of my favourite patterns....You did a lovely job! Lucky the person who gets it......

Lindi said...

Your quilt has turned out beautifully, Narelle. If the recipient doesn't like it, I'll take it off her hands for her!
As to a name, I usually name mine either around the fabric or around the recipient, unless something has come to mind during the process. Your design and colours remind me of the Aztec temples and harvest rituals.

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful quilt, I look forward to the day when I too can complete something like that. xxx