We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Friday, March 27, 2009

First Quarter

Well, what do you know! The first quarter of the year is nearly over. How many UFOs have you finished? How many have you worked on?

I will have to admit that I haven't completed any (yet!), but I have worked on 3.

March isn't over (4 days to go) so I am going all out to try and finish at least one!

What are you going to do in the next 4 days?

?

4 comments:

molly said...

I'm going to be scrambling to finish a quilt for our newest grandchild, born two hours ago in England!

Lisa said...

Hi Lindi

Im trying to get my mug bag finished. Here's hoping I get it done in 4 days!!! Lisa

Anonymous said...

congrats Molly - new grandchildren are wonderful.... and the next 4 days . ummm I have no idea...
Goodness where does time go... a quarter of the year almost gone already.....

Suzy said...

I am looking at my UFO's - maybe I should buy them an Easter Egg!! rotfl