We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Introducing UFO #4

At last I have made a start on the next log cabin quilt. This is to be for our king size bed so I'll be making 36 x 14" squares, quilt-as-you-go style.


I decided on a log cabin quilt for our bed and bought some fabrics for it last year, along with the fabrics for the first log cabin, seen here. Then I purchased a few more plus the backing in January of this year. Now I still need to buy one more dark brown/chocolate fabric for third row of dark.
*
I've decided I can make a start on the squares and get them made up to the point of needing that third dark. Then I can take one square shopping with me so as to get just the right fabric.
*
So off to the sewing maching I go. Hope everyone else is enjoying some sewing time.

2 comments:

Lindi said...

mmm, that's going to be one delicious quilt!

Birdydownunder said...

umm not my colours... but I love the combination. Could you send some of your get up and go to me please.