We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Hope It Is Done


Yes, I thought it was done a couple of months ago but my DS#1 wanted it big enough to fit his queen size bed (with the deep mattresses they have now) so what's a mother to do but please her darling boy. All it lacks is the quilting. This is a two block quilt of my own design using blocks from the Quilters Cache--one is called Winding Blades and the other Soaring Past Time--hence the name Time Travel. DS#1 loves to travel. Strike off one UFO!
Blessings to ya'll,
Marilyn

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Marilyn I love this quilt! The two blocks work so well together, well done.

Lindi said...

It's a lovely design, Marilyn. I like the colours you have chosen, too.

patchworkmaniac said...

Lots of detail with much cutting and sewing in this lovely quilt- congratulations - I hope he appreciates his stunning quilt.