We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Friday, August 21, 2009

TaDa!!!

Finished another one!


Spent the last few days making a concerted effort to complete my Hidden Star Log Cabin and finally got it done.


Now all I have to do is quilt it (along with the 1000 peace quilt) but it can wait a little before I do that.

The pics don't do it justice because I can't get the colours right. The aubergine just doesn't seem to want to come out right but at least you get the general idea.

So another UFO is crossed off the list. Not sure when or what I will start on - I have a machine embroidered quilt on the go and .....yes I know ...... still have the christening gown to get done....rotfl.

4 comments:

molly said...

True or not the colours are beautiful! the stars really pop!

molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Narelle said...

Oh WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous ... I love it!

Marilyn said...

Love it! Beautiful colors. You are really getting your UFOs done. Good job.