We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

another finish


HI all,
Well the "rebellion quilt" is now finished and I think I will keep it for myself.
I was trying to tell myself that I had to finish off ufos etc before I could start something new. I was being soooo good, but well you are all quilters, you know how it is!!!
Anyways a quilty friend was offloading some of her excess stuff, at really good prices I might add and one of them was a layer cake.
I bought it and found a great pattern on the moda bake shop site and this quilt is the result.
Sorry its not the best photo but I didnt have any "quilt holding" helpers around.

1 comment:

Birdydownunder said...

I like that quilt very much. Yes I know only too well about starting and not finishing :)