We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Early attack on remaining UFO's!

Remember this pile of UFO's? It was my 2009 pile, actually I got them all together and compiled the list in December 2008.
Look at it now... 7 tops waiting for me to quilt, or for me to send out for someone else to quilt.
Note the cobwebs way up on this highest shelf... I could have brushed them away I guess but it was too darn hot to bother. Anyway cobwebs are good, they catch mozzies!

Here is the list... there are more crossing outs than there is left to do!! Hurray!!

First one off the rank!
These are table mats that I started in 2005 for a Sydney SCQuilters Quilt Show Dinner Challenge and for the life of me I cannot remember what the challenge was but I only got 5 done... I want 12 so I've started on them today! I want to use them for our Birthday Celebrations the first one of which will be for Tim on Saturday! Better get a move on eh!

2 comments:

Lindi said...

So, are they finished yet? One day to go! lol They look lovely and bright and cheery.

Pennie said...

Nah...
I forgot how fiddly and how time consuming those little flying geese down the sides are to do! grrrrr...
Now I remember why they became UFO's.
Then I got a cold in the head :-( I used the 5 and three other mats.