We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh, I can be so mean!

OK everyone, it's commitment time! We didn't do this last year, but I thought it might be a good idea this year.

Think about how many UFOs you really want to complete this year. Set them aside in a separate place to the other UFOs (yes, I know there are more than 12 month's worth, you can't fool me!) and then post them here on the blog. Let's see how many of them you actually do! Be realistic, though. We don't want you feeling stressed.

To start off, here's my Commitment:

I intend to finish my Circus quilt, Roses quilt, Malcolm's quilt, Frog quilt, experimental bag, 2 mini quilts I started in 2008, my Sister's quilt, the Christmas quilt.

What are you intending?

*********

2 comments:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I am hoping to finish 4 bed quilts for my sisters....all in various stages from stuffed in bags...to strips cut. And finish off 2 table toppers. Hope to get them done by this next fall.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I am hoping to finish 4 bed quilts for my sisters....all in various stages from stuffed in bags...to strips cut. And finish off 2 table toppers. Hope to get them done by this next fall.