We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello Everyone, I'm Another

Thankyou Lindi for making this a reality. I have been thinking I should have a year of the UFO and now I have. 2009 will be the year of finished projects.

I have 5 projects on my WIP list but I think I'm kidding myself, they're really UFO's. Then there's several on my 'Ready and Waiting' list so I've got plenty to pick from.

My first thought was to work through the WIP list but on looking over the R&W list, the log cabin is due early March, Spiderman is due early February and Spinning Stars was supposed to be for last winter. Hmmmmm!

I look forward to seeing everyone's progress.

1 comment:

Pam said...

here's to 2009 and a year of finished projects!. I too have a number of UFOs that I am determined to finish before beginning another big project.

Also thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all comments.