We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Friday, December 12, 2008

UFOs buzzing everywhere!

I think this is going to be lots of fun! Everyone seems to be getting all ready for the New Year and working out their first projects. I am going to list a few of mine, and then prioritise them. Of course, I'll have to work on 2 or 3 at a time ~ I get bored just working on one.

Hmmm that's probably why I have ufos in the first place...

So, I guess I'll just have UUFOs (unfinished unfinished objects), for a few months and then 2 or 3 finished at the same time! *vbg*

One of the first will be this one, not that it's high on the list, but because it's pretty.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Oh Hell, please don't ask me to prioritise my UFO's - please!!

I dare not tell how many I have .... lol. My excuse has been my arm over the past few months but, sadly, that doesn't hold true for the last 10 years.

Love the term UUFo's. May we all rejoice in some FUUFO's (finished unfinished unfinished objects).