We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Friday, February 13, 2009

A Basket full of Matryoshka's... Real UFO's... Done and dusted!

These lovely Matryoshka's were supposed to be Christmas Presents for my 4 Grandchildren... but ooooops Christmas is past so it looks like I will have to keep them :-))) what a shame! Although you never know I might weaken one day, grandchildren are very hard to resist.
The designs are by Kirsten Doran, don't you just love them!

4 comments:

Lindi said...

They are gorgeous, Pennie! Well done on your achievement.

sMC said...

oh well done, could I be one of your grandchildren please lol.

The Faerie Queen said...

Oh they are so beautiful. xxx

Pennie and David said...

Glad you all like them... now that they are done and in their basket I don't think I could bear to part with any... sorry Sheila but if you still want be one of my Grandchildren that's OK I have two very cute Gnome puzzles here LOL