We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Sporty Night

Well not exactly me playing sport, but I switched between channels a lot while watching the tennis and cricket last night. I also made good progress on the log cabin quilt. I've now done the hand stitching part of joining the blocks so that they are in four strips of four blocks. Just three x 56" long seams to go and then the binding. I'd share a photo of the strips but I think my camera just passed on.

Off to town today which includes a visit to the local fabric shop. I need backing and wadding for the T-block quilt and also some backing for my nephew's quilt which is due by the 13th of this month and where is it . . . still in the UFO pile. I see a busy busy week ahead as it's also GST (Goods and Services Tax) time for this little procrastinator.

Happy Sewing
Narelle

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Good luck with getting things done this week. I, too, am getting my bookwork up to date ready for BAS.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

OOOOHHHHH I am so missing Cricket. WHo were you watching.I adore it...and not muck coverage over here in the US. I so love the game.