We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Friday, January 30, 2009

Defining UFOs

Attention, ladies! (Assumes schoolmarm voice)

Oh boy, we certainly know how to justify ourselves don't we? LOL (you guys so crack me up)

At the beginning of the challenge, I laid out some rules, but perhaps they weren't very clear. Our object is to finish projects that have been waiting for hhmm *muffled talk* years, is it not?

Whilst I agree with you all, :-) we need to be clear on what we want to achieve and we also want to be fair to the others who are seriously trying to shoot down those flying saucers.

Feel free to start new projects (yes, Pennie, it was a new project!) out of scraps and stash, but to be fair, I will only list projects that were started and then neglected before 2009, as finished UFOs, in the side bar list.
You may, however, count as a started UFO, a quilt that hasn't been cut out or sewn at all, if you bought almost all the fabric ready for it, before 2009, and you had a definite project in mind.

I think that is only fair.

[Sorry if I sound serious. I am really laughing guys! No wonder we have UFOs! ]

No comments: