Finally I've managed to make a start on my first project for the challenge.
The fabrics were purchased around October last year and I would like to have it finished by the end of February so we'll see.
Last Sunday I got all the fabric cut into squares and strips. Then life took over so it wasn't till Wednesday I managed to get each of the 16 blocks started. Today I'm ready to start adding more strips using quilt-as-you-go.
While I was cutting fabric, DD was quilting a small wall hanging she's had on the go for a little while. She only gets to sew when she's home from Uni and not doing other things.
Quilting Wishes from