We are a group of crafters who have pledged to complete as many of our UnFinished Objects as possible this year...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Promise to Keep

Alright girls, despite spending hours playing with prospective boyfriends on line I have been shifting through my UFOs.

Son goes back to work on Monday and so my workroom becomes free of his presence (he has be using the PC in there while I play on the laptop). I have been slowly organising the ever growing pile of UFOs and I have to admit to being a tiny bit ashamed at how many there are..... NOT!!

I have promised myself I will not buy any more fabric, unless it is to finish a UFO, or patterns or take on board any new ideas until I have at least cleared out 10 UFOs. Just how long I can keep the promise will be very interesting.

So next week I take a photo of the pile and then dip in and start.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10, ufo's, you are worse than me!!!! lol. - at least I can say mine are not even started yet. so they havent become ufo's yet. They are "HUSO's" hidden un-started objects. Hidden at the bottom of the cupboard. xxx

Lindi said...

No new fabric or patterns? *chortlechortle* Let's see that happen!!! I lasted 4 days.

Birdydownunder said...

yeh yeh yeh.....we believe you.